Snap & Win prizes up to RM26,000
FUSO SNAP & WIN Contest!
How to participate:
Step 1: Snap a creative photo of yourself with FUSO truck(s) and East Malaysia background/element(s).
Step 2: Complete the slogan “FUSO drives my business ….. (in less than 20 words)
Step 3: Submit your photo, slogan & your details (full name as per NRIC, NRIC, mobile no., email and/or company name via
a. [Whatsapp] : (010) 713 5010
c. or [By hand] : At any Hap Seng Commercial Vehicle office at Kota Kinabalu/Kuching/Miri
1. Kota Kinabalu – Off 5 1/2 Mile, Tuaran Road, Inanam 88746 Kota Kinabalu (Tel: 088 435 043 / 016 830 8788).
2. Kuching – Lot 11298, Section 64, KTLD Jalan Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim, 93450 Kuching (Tel : 082 356 886 / 013 811 8123).
3. Miri – Lot 46 & 47, Piasau Industrial Estate, 98008 Miri (Tel : 085 651 699 / 016 855 1699).
Download Contest form here :- Contest Form
Terms and Conditions:
- The Contest will be held from 15th May 2019 to 31st August 2019.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian and/or permanent residents of Malaysia with the age of 18 years and above.
- Participating Contestants (“the Contestants”) are allowed to submit one (1) entry only.
- The Winner(s) will be contacted within 30 days after the Contest ended.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by Hap Seng Trucks Distribution Sdn. Bhd. (HSTD) for whatever reasons.
- All softcopy submission must be in jpeg, pdf or png format between 1MB up to a maximum 10MB file size only. For hardcopy entries, photo must be in 4R size photo (10.2cm x 15.2cm). HSTD reserves the right to request for a high-resolution version of the photo submitted.
- All contestants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and their personal information and photos taken in the contest will be used by HSTD for the purposes of communication, marketing, and promotion of HSTD products and services. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify Contestants who did not fulfill the Terms and Conditions, and/or submitted incomplete/inaccurate entries without prior notice.
- HSTD reserves the right to amend the promotion period and contest rules at any time without prior notice.
- HSTD reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination and/or suspension by HSTD does not entitle the Contestants to any claim or compensation against HSTD for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination and/or suspension in connection with the Contest.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions, or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the contest.
- All prizes are non-transferable, not exchangeable for cash or any other items or packages. Failure to accept prize by the winner(s) when required shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the organizer reserves the rights to award the prize(s) to other winner(s).
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
- The decisions of HSTD and the judges in relation to every aspect of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding under any circumstance and no appeal from any Contestant will be entertained.
- Winner of the Contest will be notified within 30 days following the closing date of the contest via email/phone. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner within 14 days, and if the winner fails to respond to HSTD calls/ notification attempts within the period or unable to comply to the contest terms and conditions, we reserve to disqualify the entrant and offer the prize to the next entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- HSTD including its respective employees, suppliers, dealers and agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- HSTD is absolved from all liability resulting from the Contestants’ infringement of third-party copyrights from submission of photos and slogans.